It's The Most Wonderful Time of The year

No... not Christmas, New York Fashion Week! You might as well call it Fashion's Christmas.

Anyhow, here are a few of my picks so far. Oh the excitement! I think I check style sites about every two seconds for updates on the latest shows.


ADAM- I am in love with the coloring here. The bright pieces mixed with the simplicity of the blacks and grays is just perfect. Exactly my style. Also, the pants in this line are absolutely great. Also the long dress really caught my eye, and is becoming one of my new favorite additions to my wardrobe.

DVF- All I have to say is LAYERING. In the winter I am a layering fanatic. I basically tear up my closet every morning to find about 4 or 5 items that will look good piled on together for the sake of keeping warm, and for the sake of an aesthetically pleasing combination to my eye (and maybe everyone else).

Erin Fetherson- You just have to love the Alice in Wonderland feel of her line. It's like stepping right out of the movie in the best way possible.

More to come of my picks later this week! I have really enjoyed seeing other blogger's favorites, if you have any you'd like to show share, leave me a little note.


0 comments:

Post a Comment