Pretty little ladies




I am constantly in awe of the beauty and style of Audrey Hepburn and Faye Dunaway. I watched one of my favorite films "Funny Face" today, and was reminded of just how much classic styles inspire my wardrobe. As much as I love experimenting with new fashions, I will always naturally be inspired by ladies like these two.

Also, due to a few indecent comments by anonymous cowards on my recent entries, I just want to say that I did not make this blog to try and be some kind of beauty queen or to show off how much money I can spend on clothing. This blog was made as a medium to convey to the world my taste in fashion and my interpretation of style. I am a college student paying for everything on my own. It is impractical spend large amounts of money on clothing, when I could be spending money on bettering my education and my future. If you have a problem with this or my appearance, then this is simply not the blog for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment