I<3London

















Who knew that London is really good about having beatiful flowers almost
everywhere you turn? Well probably alot of you... but I documented these
lovely flowers anyway. I made it here yesterday and so far I am in loooove
with this city! Everything about it is wonderful. I wandered the city today
and saw the most beautiful breath-taking sunset ever. Pictures to come shortly. I
still have Ireland castle pictures to put up, but I decided that this entry was
more appropriate since I am just so excited to be here in London.

Oh! And I don't know if any of you remember me talking about how I was
in an endless search for heart printed tights. Found em! I got them
where I least expected it in some random boutique.

I start school soon so I may be getting busier, but I'll be sure to keep
on updating regularly :)

Hope everyone is having a lovely week.

Wearing: AA skirt; boutique bag & tights; f21 blazer & shoes

0 comments:

Post a Comment