Girls camping trip - and a cute outift

So this weekend we're going camping, just the girls. I'm looking forward to it but not to all the bugs I'll have to face. It is supposed to rain the whole weekend but I'm hoping they are wrong since they've been many times in the past :) 
After work I need to go home and pack as we're leaving today. I've no idea what to take with me, well I have a few things in mind, but since this is only my second camping trip (and no, not in a tent thank goodness...a pop-up trailer it is) I feel like I need to bring warm weather clothes, cool weather clothes, cold weather clothes...well, you get the idea.  And most importantly I need to bring food, lots of food  he he
So this is my warm weather outfit...or something along these lines.... :) 


Who says a girl can't look cute on a camping trip?! haha

Have you camped before? What are your plans for this weekend?

0 comments:

Post a Comment