OOTD: Petal Vine Shell and Sunburst Jaquard

Hope everyone had a good Thursday! I'm excited to be one day closer to the weekend, even though I don't have any special plans.
Anyway, I thought I'd do a quick post...OOTD.. since I haven't posted one of those in a while.  I don't take any fun outfit pics and the ones I do take are mostly taken with my iPhone camera, which in my opinion doesn't have the best pic quality (but I do still love my iPhone :)

As I was uploading these pictures I realized every single item I bought was on sale. The whole outfit was about just a little over a $100





Top: J Crew
Skirt: The Loft
Peep toe shoes: Rampage
Bracelet: Banana Republic

On my lunch break I went to the mall and tried on a few cute things....but didn't buy anything...not only because I'm still on the shopping ban but I didn't have a desire to buy anything (maybe I just haven't come across THE one item I loved, which is a good thing).
Ok, I think I'm just rambling right now...so I'm going to bed to catch some Zzzzzzzz's.

Good night ladies!



0 comments:

Post a Comment