Details all together



+



+



=



So it is the second week of school and I already happen to be
stressed! Following up on my resolution for
this school year of updating my blog regularly, I absolutely
had to make time for blogging! I got this blouse
on a thrifting trip a few weeks ago, and I have just
been dying to wear it. Thanks to the cool weather it has finally
been possible. Since the weather has been so perfect lately
(especially in the evenings) I have been so much more inclined
to do productive things outside. I have been taking several
walks, and doing more film photography again. It is so
nice to be able to walk outside and simply get inspired.

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend, and a lovely
week. Can you believe it will be September in just
two days? My, does time fly by.

wearing: thrifted bag & top; BDG skinny jeans; Xhiliration heels


0 comments:

Post a Comment