Weekend shopping haul +OOTD

Yesterday my hubby wanted to go to Famous Dave's (BEST ribs evor). It just happens to be across the street from a really nice mall. So I figured if we were going to drive an hour for ribs we might as well make a stop at the mall. :)
I'm really pleased with my purchases. And this is what I wore shopping...



Bow-tank: Charlotte Russe $14
Jeans: Old :)
Long Cardi: Nordstorms Rack $15 (love it)
Sandals (flat): couple years old
Purse: Marshalls - Red by Marc Ecko $35
Bangle Braclets: H&M $4 (bought yesterday)
Ring: The Limited

Top: $25

Trench Coat: $50  Love it! It is just what I was looking for and definitely didn't expect to find one for this price.


This is the 2nd pair of short shorts I own. I mainly got them for our trip to Miami next month. Price $20


LOVE LOVE this scarf. $13


We made a stop at the Coach outlet. I needed a new wristlet and this one I fell in love with. Love the light colors. 
Speaking of Coach...I saw a purse I just can't stop thinking about. Tan leather and it looks very similar to MARC BY MARC JACOBS 'Classic Q - Hillier' Hobo...just a little smaller.  It was $300 which is not that much but I've never spent that much money on a bag and really can't justify spending it now either. But it was love at first sight, I can't stop thinking about it. Maybe I need to go back and just get it, I don't know.

There are few other items I bought but forgot about them...so I'll post them some other time.

Have you bought anything this weekend?  What was your first designer handbag purchase?
Do you have a hard time spending $$ on designer handbags?

0 comments:

Post a Comment