OOTD and more Loft finds

I've been neglecting this little blog lately. Life is just so busy and I know most of you feel the same way.  I thought I'd at least post today's outfit. Yesterday I couldn't help myself...I just had to stop at the Loft. I mean they had 50% off their sale items so it's kind of hard to say no. I'm trying to shop less and work more with what I already got in my closet. So I'm hoping to be on a shopping ban in November...at least for couple of weeks :)





Sweater: The LOFT (on sale buy here)
Cord Pants: The Loft (buy here)
Boots: Sam Edelman (buy here on on sale)
Belt: Old
Earrings: Charlotte Russe
Ring: ?

Have you taken advantage of Loft's sales?  Are you putting yourself on a shopping ban?  Or if you have in the past, what has worked for you?

Have a fabulous Wednesday!

xo
Lilly

0 comments:

Post a Comment