Holiday Spirit












Hello Lovelies! As you can tell, I am feeling quite
silly today. I am about to go to a holiday party and my
bag is just big enough to fit these antlers in so I can
bust them out at anytime. I got them from the dollar
store, and they were just too cute to pass up. I am sporting
an extremely laid-back look here, because as it happens,
winter break makes me very lazy! I contemplated if it
was even worth posting, but I decided why not.

And as I promised, the winner of the giveaway will be
announced in this post. So... the winner is: Elanor from
missing-lovebirds! Yay for you! If only I could give
something to each and everyone of you too.
I made a video, but decided it was too embarrassing to post.
Anyways, do not worry... I will most likely have another
giveaway soon!

Follow Flashes of Style

wearing: vintage skirt & shoes; Xhiliration caridgan; UO bag

0 comments:

Post a Comment