OOTD: Jeans day? Oh yea!

 Got to wear jeans to work today, woohoo!


Gray Sweater: The Limited (old)
Shirt: Old Navy
Skinny Jeans: Aeropostale
Boots: Sam Edelman
Necklace: Forever21
Watch: Michael Kors
Belt: Thrifted

Believe it or not I made it to the gym today!  I do like working out (the like is not a major like) but it's sooo hard to get motivated (don't think that I work out regularly because I don't).  Perhaps a trainer would help!? Definitely would!  I actually can't wait until my membership expires. My old gym offered a few different classes (kick boxing, aerobics, water aerobics - which I've only seen old ladies do and couple of other ones). Reason I left? Not a very big gym so it got crowded, didn't like that. I think I need to find a different type of workout, something more fun....something I would actually look forward to (semi-forward-to).

Do you like working out? What do you do for your workouts?

xoxo,
Lilly

0 comments:

Post a Comment