Recent finds

I mentioned buying a cute/adorable mirror not to long ago and I finally took couple of pictures.  I thought I'd also share some recent finds, great finds I tell myself ;-)


$60 @ Tj Maxx

Found this bracelet on sale at Target for $6.25 (original price $25)

Just a plain casual Friday outfit which I happened to really like. Sometimes plain, comfy outfits are the best in my book. Found this slightly slouchy sweater at F21 as well as the necklace which I wore two days in a row (the necklace not the sweater :-) 
 The work bathroom blurry picture is the best full body shot I got.

AND 

Found this picture on my camera from this past summer when hubby and I went to the zoo...and it made to smile so I thought I'd share it with you. Isn't he/she just adorable?! 


Have a fantastic weekend! 

xoxo
Lilly

0 comments:

Post a Comment