Snowflake Sweater










Hello lovely bloggers! You will find me in a much better
mood today, as most of my finals are over now. I
feel so much more relaxed knowing that they are over.
School can be so stressful, but the hard work is always
worth it. Anyways, I got this sweater in London last year
and I cannot believe it has taken me this long to do an
outfit post with it! I wear it all the time, so its odd that
I do not have a single photo of me in it. First time I wore it,
one of my teachers in London told me I look like a Scandinavian
Christmas princess... mmmkay crazy teacher. Haha.
I am pretty sure I will always remember
that when I wear this sweater. Oh and if you haven't
noticed, I am completely obsessed with these wedges.
I recommend them to everyone!

Well I hope everyone is having a lovely week! One of
my best friends is coming in town this weekend and I
am beyond excited. The days have been so lovely
lately.

And don't forget to check out my updated shop!



Follow Flashes of Style

wearing: thrifted sweater; Skinny jeans courtesy of James Jeans; f21 bag & hat; Jeffrey Cambell 'miracle' Wedge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment