Look of the day: Black and gray...like this week

An outfit, finally!  Why is it gray this week? Besides having a blah week? It rained yesterday, it's snowing today! That's probably what's making it slightly blah. But good news is....I'm snapping out of blah. Ok, enough of blah.





 


Coat: xoxo - Macy's (couple years old)
Skirt: Banana Republic (couple years old)
Sweater: H&M
Boots: ModCloth
Tights: Hue
Purse: Coach
Necklace: Forever21
Ring: Forever21

Actually my boyfriend bought me this coat (and the skirt)...and now he is my husband....not because he buys me things all the time...it's because he has an awesome tush...and because he cooks all the time....and because he does dishes...(because I hate doing dishes)...and because he is the most caring person evor...well you get the idea...I'm a lucky girl!

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment