Look of the day: Soft pink




             Top: The Limited
             Skirt: The Limited (old)
             Tights: Hue
             Shoes: H&M 
             Bracelets: H&M

     











These past few days I've been in the mood for soft, feminine pieces. Yesterday I created (on polyvore) what I wished I wore. But since I do not own the gorgeous polka dot blouse I concluded I'll have to work with what I already have in my closet, even though this soft pink blouse is a recent buy.  The red shoes were a last minute decision this morning. I needed more color than just the blouse and thought these shoes will do.

And thanks to this mood of mine, yesterday I bought a BCMGMaxAzria blouse because it looked so pretty and feminine, without trying it on. Well, turns out it's not very flattering, not my color..it washes me out (it's nude-ish I guess, couldn't find it online other than in black).

Do you ever buy clothing in-store without trying it on?

Hope you're having a great Wednesday!

Lilly

0 comments:

Post a Comment