The perfect pump

As many shoes as I have I did not realize that the only high heel shoe in color black are my pointy toe Nine West shoes! Seriously? Yes, I know...unacceptable :) Black flats, kitty heel and sandals I do have but every girl needs a pair of classy, simple black heels that go with everything. 
If Christian Louboutin was a little more budget friendly I would go with the Simple Pump.  Since that's not the case here is a fabulous pair for a lot less.

Ann Taylor - $155

You're probably wondering if I bought them?! Well, not yet. And here is the reason why. 
I first saw this pair here, on Cee's blog and immediately fell in love. I went to Ann Taylor's website and the shoes were 40% off. I put them in the shopping bag but never checked out. Went back to their website on Friday and they no longer had the 40% off on these shoes :(  I can't believe I missed the chance to get a great deal on them. So I've been checking their website each day and hoping for the 40% off to pop-up. Now I can't justify paying the full price knowing I missed a great deal, but that's just me. 

Have you found your perfect pair of black pumps yet?

Hope your 2011 has been wonderful so far!

0 comments:

Post a Comment