This is all I've got


 Shirt: Target*
Pants: Kohls
Boots: Sam Edelman
Belt: Thrifted
Scarf: H&M
Bracelet: F21
Awesome background: Work bathroom

I love this button down shirt and therefore bought a 2nd one at Target. Except this time I paid $2.45 and not $20. Definitely feels good finding an awesome deals like this one.

And another good thing...my hubby ordered me a tripod! So there might be an end to the work bathroom mirror pictures. I know you'll miss them, I know.  Ok, maybe not an end...because I'll need to plan ahead in the morning...take extra 5-9min to take pictures before work. Not an easy task when you're always running out of the house to make it to work on time...and then you just show up right at 9am! Darn snooze button!

Have a happy, fabulous and safe weekend!

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment