Black & White is alright


















I am greeting you all today again from the warmth of my fuzzy
fleece blanket, and my snowflake slippers. Today is yet again another
snow day! It is the sixth snow day this semester, which I find to be
quite crazy, but I am not complaining. I have a few visitors snowed
in with me and my roommate, which definitely makes for a lovely
day. Plus, I live walking distance to all of the restaurants/bars, which
is always nice.

Anyways, I have been looking forward to share with you all that
I am this months Modcloth feature blogger! I am so excited
to be a part of it, and I'd say it is probably one of the neatest
things that has come my way since I started blogging. They named
a sweet dress after me (below) and I cannot say how much it fits my
style. They also sent me this lovely skirt which I cannot wait to wear
on a night out. It is so flow-y, it just makes me want to get
up and dance.Read the interview here.





Hope you are all having a lovely week! PS- Like the new blog
header? Get excited for a total blog renovation soon, thanks to
Srslyliz.

Follow me on TWITTER!

Follow Flashes of Style

wearing: Top, courtesy of Toshiiko etsy shop; skirt, courtesy of Modcloth; f21 Thigh-highs, Topshop shoes;


0 comments:

Post a Comment