Blossoms





















One of my favorite things about Spring, is the beautiful
blossoms that pop up throughout town. So far I have seen bright
pinks, purples and dogwood trees. I especially love living in a new neighborhood,
because it is a fun surprise as to what dead trees will blossom into
beauties. Anyways, these photos were taken on my town's square (one
of my favorite places). The whole square is covered in these beautiful
cherry blossoms! The only bad thing is that it was still pretty chilly for spring.


Well I hope you all had a lovely weekend I am totally not looking forward
to going back to school tomorrow. Take me back to Austin, I am not
really for spring break to be over!


Wearing: f21 top & scarf; vintage shorts; bag via E-bay; Flower ring courtesy of Calico; Tights courtesy of Romwe.com; Shoes courtesy of
Blowfish.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment