Flower face

Open Jacket: UO
Top: H&M
Jeans: Candie's
Shoes: Younkers
Necklace: Gap Outlet
Belt: Gap

Talking while trying to put your hair in place  = unusually odd facial expressions!  That's when a random flower comes in handy....you know...to cover that "interesting" facial expression. I've a feeling I'll be using this flower, or some other random objects, quite often :)

And I found shoes I've been looking for.. for like...forever...and on sale. And they are comfortable. Wore them to work all day and my feet did not hurt...I repeat...did not.  And per my measurements heel height 3 1/2 inches...the website...3".  This happens a lot...we measure differently I guess.

I think I already have a Shellac review for ya. Not tonight though. But it's coming, I promise. At least a very brief one.

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment