Honey Rose














I got lucky today and was able to sneak in these photos during the
only time of the day that it was not raining. As much as I love the
sunshine, a gloomy rainy day is just perfect sometimes. I have
kept a cup of coffee/tea handy all day, and have just been listening
to some calming tunes. Perfect day for catching up on school work.

I received this dress from Romwe, and I am so obsessed with it. It is
fit for a tea party or possible a little china doll and makes me want
to frolic. Qualities a gal like me always looks for in a dress.
Anyways, I hope everyone is having a fantastic Monday! I cannot
believe it is in the last one of March. Oh how time flies.

PS- What do you all think about my hair pinned back like this?
I have had bangs in my face for years, so it feels so odd with
my entire face so... visible haha. Not sure what I think yet,
but I just needed a change!


Dress, tights & necklace courtesy of Romwe.com; bag via e-bay; Jeffrey Cambell 'Miracle' Wedges

0 comments:

Post a Comment