Not one but two outfits for ya

  
 Trousers: The Loft ($9)
Shirt: H&M
Shoes: Steve Madden
Necklace: Charlotte Russe
Ring: H&M

I was waiting for a little warmer weather to wear these trousers. When I bought them I couldn't wait to wear them and had an amazing outfit in mind. Time came to wear them, today it's in 50's, and for the life of me I could NOT remember what top I wanted to wear with these pants...all I know it was NOT this one or the other three tops I tried on this morning. And I most definitely didn't plan on looking all matchy-matchy!   Perhaps I should start writing stuff down or taking pictures of the items together?!

Anyway.....below is Monday's outfit and I forgot to snap outfit pictures from yesterday...I even loved my outfit yesterday....

So I decided to be rebellious on Monday and wear jeans! They're dark wash so that's my excuse...oh, and the whole time change messed up everything so I just threw on clothes rather than walking out in my robe.  This seriously looks more like a casual Friday outfit.... but the beauty is that my boss before I even started working here told me that we don't have to dress fancy... To me that meant I can wear jeans and a shirt with a bike and hearts on it...on a Monday!


Shirt: Target (love this shirt)
Cardi: Banana Republic
Jeans: AE
Shoes: Simply Vera Wang
Scarf: H&M
Necklace: ? Old
Necklace work are bracelets - old


Oh, and my hair finally got a much needed trim a whole inch and half...and my bangs are short. I liked them for 17 min and then disliked them after that...and nothing has changed since (they are side-sweped though). And my layers are mostly gone...didn't realize I would miss them so much. They'll be coming back..the layers...

Hope you are having a fabulous, sunny Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment