Orange Soda-Pop















Happy Saturday! I woke up this morning and went to my favorite
coffee shop ever, where they serve "morning bird blend" (How cute
is that?) and got to enjoy my coffee on the patio with the sun shining.
This kind of weather is exactly what I was in the mood for today. Even
though I must study biology all day, the nice weather is definitely
brightening my spirits. It is mid-march and I am finally ready for the
warmer weather.

In light of the sunshine, I wore this bright orange vintage dress.
I am not much of an experimenter when it comes to colors,
but I do not think I have owned something this color since I was
a kid. Sometimes it is fun to branch out. Plus the scalloped trim on
this dress was completely irresistible. :)

Well I hope you all are having a lovely weekend!

TWITTER.

Follow Flashes of Style
wearing: Vintage dress & bag; f21 hat; Jeffrey Cambell 'lita' platforms

0 comments:

Post a Comment