A little late...and new hair color


Sweater: NY&C ($2.99)
Jeans: AE
Shoes: Gift
Belt: F21
Necklace: F21
Bracelets: H&M/Gap


Friday's outfit here...better late than never. Right? Right!

Anyway, as I've mentioned last week I had an appointment for highlights on Saturday. I decided to give my friend Heather a try. I'm sooo pleased with how they came out. I'm very picky with my hair (which girl isn't). I hardly ever like my hair the first day it gets colored. But this time I loved it. And this was the first time ever I didn't have to go home and re-style my hair after getting it done. For some reason no stylist ever knows how to style my hair...no idea why that is.
Heather did an amazing job with color and styling my hair. I'm so happy to have finally found someone I can trust with my hair (wish I had her do my hair sooner).

Now you probably want to see some pictures, don't ya? Well I haven't taken any good pics yet...at least not ones that show the color well.  But I'll share with you what I have

No, I can't take pictures of my head, clearly!

Hopefully next time I'll be able to take some better photos



Have a fabulous days ladies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment