I'm back ya'll




Dress: AE
Cardi: J.Crew factory
Belt: H&M
Shoes: Target
Necklace: Charlotte Russe
Bracelet: F21


I'm back from St. Louis, finally. It feels good to be home again. I thought I was going to blog while there..but it clearly didn't happen. No time. I did, however, read your blogs but didn't get a chance to comment.

Anyway, it's back to the work-bathroom-mirror outfit pictures. I know those are your favs ;-)
I bought this dress few months ago. I did wear it before but don't think I ever took any pics. It's strapless in case you're wondering.  This outfit received quite a few compliments today for some reason. The bright colors perhaps? Whatever it is I'm just happy about bare legs ya'll. I got tired of tights and layers (and I know for a fact as soon as it gets nice and hot outside I'm going to complain about the heat and how much I'll be looking forward to boots and layers).

Hopefully you're having a great Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment