Playing with Pastels


















Nothing feels more right in Spring than a pretty pastel. The weather
today was absolutely beautiful. Not too hot, not too cold, and the
perfect day to wear this pleated vintage skirt from Calico Vintage.
I am in love with the muted tones and the color mix is just perfect.
I paired the skirt with some new accessories (the bag and shoes)
that I have been super excited to show you all. Brown leather
has definitely become my staple when it comes to accessories.
These photos were taken on one of my favorite streets, called 'Spring
Street'. Perfect for today's outfit right?


Hope you all are having a lovely start to your week, and enjoy these
wonderful spring days. Also, I will be announcing the Blowfish
giveaway winner on Wednesday April 13th!

TWITTER.

Follow Flashes of Style

wearing: Vintage top from Grey Dog; skirt courtesy of calico; saddle shoes courtesy of Ruche; Bag courtesy of VJ Style.

0 comments:

Post a Comment