Not sure what this is...


Sweater: Marshalls (from last year)
Shirt: ?
Pants: Gap
Flats: Marshalls
Necklace: J.Crew outlet
Ring: F21
Bracelets: H&M

I don't think this outfit was/is worth posting...but as I've mentioned before I want try to post great and blah outfits. Truth is, all of us have blah days..and today is one of those for me. Thanks to my allergies, which deprived me of sleep last night, I didn't want to get out of bed this morning yet alone get dressed. These items of clothing were the first ones to be noticed in my closet and ta-da...this is what happened. It could have been pretty bad though. I was going to wear a skirt but definitely wasn't in mood for it.

Do you "mood-dress" or how do you decided what to wear in the morning? 
I'm really curious to know so do share in comments below :)

xoxo 

0 comments:

Post a Comment