Shorts Obsession













If there is one thing that catches my eye it is quirky little details. Whether it be
interesting buttons or tiny bows, I am just a sucker for 'em! So naturally I have
become super obsessed with these Romwe shorts! First of all the color is so much
fun for summer. The bright shade of blue/green totally brightens up my day.
And secondly I love that they are totally 1960's inspired. I paired it with this
pale pink top for a fresh and summery look. Yet another piece with another detail
I love-a scalloped trim! The last photo is another way that I styled it the other day.

Anyway for those of you who do not know, I have not made it to Philly yet! The
Dallas airport I was flying out of apparently had damage from the tornadoes/storms.
Several flights were delayed at DFW so my flight got pushed back to tomorrow, Saturday
morning. I was a little bummed, I'll admit, but I am just thankful that my friends, family
and I were safe from all of the crazy storms that have hit the south/Midwest lately.
When I think about the terrible hardships that Joplin and other cities are facing
right now, I cannot complain one bit. My heart goes out to all of those who got
affected by the tornadoes.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful Friday. My next post will most definitely
be straight from Philly!! I have a few girls that I just cannot wait to meet up with-
Dylana from Color Me Nana, Veronika from Tick Tock Vintage, and Kim
from eat.sleep.wear. These bloggers have made me super excited for my new
adventures in the city. Lots of updates to come!

PS- The winner of the BonLook giveaway is Alexa from A Life In the Fashion Lane.
Congrats dear!


TWITTER.

Follow Flashes of Style

wearing: top c/o Chicwish; Shorts c/o Romwe; hat- Urban Outfitters; shoes c/o Ruche

0 comments:

Post a Comment