Under the Texas Sun











Well, this is probably going to be the last of nature-y photos you will be seeing
on this blog for a while! I may throw in a few photos from home that I have yet
to put up yet, but get ready for a city scene back drop from now on! Before I left
Texas, I wanted to get in a few photos with the beautiful wild flowers. They are
seriously everywhere this year. I love that the city lets them grow as they please.
As for this Chicwish dress, let me just tell you, I feel like a little fairy princess in it!
And who wouldn't want that? I paired it with some ankle boots to toughen it up just
a tad since it is so over-the-top girly, and I think I liked the turn out. The tiers
and tiny pleats pleats seriously won my heart.

Gotta keep this post short and sweet because it is my last day in Texas!! I arrive
in Philly bright and early tomorrow so expect a blog update in a few days
from the city.

Have a wonderful day!

TWITTER.

Follow Flashes of Style

wearing: dress c/o Chicwish; platforms- 6x6 No. G; hat- cooperative; bag & belt- thrifted

0 comments:

Post a Comment