Gloomy Daze









Lately it has been so gloomy here in Philadelphia, but I have really been enjoying it.
Sometimes I think I am a huge freak of nature because typically overcast skies and rainy
days make me happier than sunny ones. Anyways for these cloudy days I have been
cozying up and watching movies after work and it has been quite nice! I was able to
slip a few outfit pictures in before totally unwinding though. In case you do not know,
I am really obsessed with socks. Striped, dotted or florals sock are my jam. So naturally
I fell in love with these pretty little flowered socks. They are from a brand called Ozone
socks and they have a ton of other pretty little socks for your pretty little feet. They also
have some great OTK socks for the fall too. Paired some floral socks with this girly
dress for a fun and quirky look.

Well I hope you all have a lovely weekend! I am actually going to NYC this weekend
for this NYC/Philly blogger meetup with Veronika. I am totally stoked! Let me know
if any of you lovelies are attending. This will be my first trip to the big apple, actually
so I am really beyond excited. Many, many pictures to come!

PS- don't forget to enter the Lulu's $50 giveaway here!

TWITTER.

Follow Flashes of Style

wearing: 'Merry in Marin' dress c/o Modcloth
sock c/o Ozone Socks
hat- cooperative
bag- Kimchi Blue
'Miracle Wedge'- Jeffrey Campbell.



0 comments:

Post a Comment