OOTD and a yummy snack

  
Top: Marshalls
Jeans: F21 (old)
Bow sandals: Hint Boutique
Ring: F21

I bought this top a while back but haven't worn it until today. I actually was contemplating about returning it. But then I told myself "it's cute, it reminds me of beach for some reason..so I'll wear it today". Don't tell me you don't talk to yourself?! It's perfectly fine...as long as you don't answer out loud too.



And here is a morning or afternoon snack I loove. It so yummylicious. I think it's the dark chocolate granola that makes is super delicious...which also has almonds and dried cherries in it.
I like to add fresh blueberries to the mix. Any type of berry will do it for me.






What is your favorite healthy snack?

Have a fabulous weekend!

p.s. omg, I almost forgot... You guys...I won a giveaway...I still can't believe I won as I NEVER win anything. I'm so stinkin' excited. Check it out here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment