Something new...again


Blouse: Marshalls
Skirt + Ring: The Limited (old)
Shoes: Bitten by SJP
Bracelets: H&M


I absolutely LOVE this top. It's light and sheer and pretty...perfect combo for summer. I think I could get away with just wearing a nude bra underneath...I don't think it would be visible....but wasn't going to take a chance since this is a work outfit.

Marshalls has been having really cute tops/blouses lately. I've been trying to be good and not buy much, even though I can use more summer tops. It seems each time I try to organize my closet I get rid of more clothes.  But for $12.99 I really couldn't pass it up. I also bought a light summery dress and after I tried it on at home last night, to get my husbands opinion, he said it looks like a nighty... Ummm...returned it shall be. I might snap a picture before I return it to see if you ladies think it looks like a nighty. 


Hope you're having a great Wednesday!

xoxo

Lilly

0 comments:

Post a Comment