What is your best accessory?

  
 Pants: Loft
Jacket: Aeropostale (old)
Blouse+Bracelets: F21
Shoes: Old Navy (last year)
Belt: Thrifted
Necklace: ?
Ring: Charlotte Russe


This is yesterdays outfit...wasn't going to post it...but then I changed my mind. I actually liked the outfit at first but by lunch time I no longer liked it. I think it was because of my hair...bad hair day. I just prefer my hair down and wavy I guess. I think an outfit can be absolutely fabulous but if I'm not having a good hair day no outfit can make it better....it just doesn't feel right.
I guess I do consider hair to be the best accessory!

Had to show you the close up of the ring(s)..absolutely love them...three rings, so I can wear them individually or stacked up  (nail polish is from Sinful Color..not sure of the name but the color is even brighter than in this picture..it's a hot/neon pink).


So, what is your best accessory?


0 comments:

Post a Comment