Military inspired vest...at last



Vest: Old Navy (buy here)
Tee: Tahari via Marshalls
Skirt: F21
Shoes: Steve Madden
Necklace: JCPenny
Belt: The Limited


I finally found a Military inspired vest that didn't break my bank. I actually scored it for $25 (back to school sale I believe). Definitely worth it. You'll be seeing this baby quite a bit, just a warning. :)

My wonderful Mr. was nice enough to take my pictures...while making dinner.  And he made a delicious dinner, as usual. Definitely very thankful that he likes to cook and it's actually good at it. No recipes needed, ever, for this guy. Me on the other hand...a whole different story. Definitely not taking after my Mom who happens to be an excellent cook as well.  One day, Mom, one day, there is still hope!

Yay for Thursday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment