What's a girl to do

Blouse: TjMaxx
Pants: NY&Co.
Shoes: Steve Madden
Necklace: JcPenny
Belt: Gap


I've decided to give it a try and avoid stores this month, sort off. It won't be easy but there is something that I'm hoping will make it a little easier.
End of this month we're going to Chicago for the weekend. And there is store I NEED to make a stop at. Zara! 
I've told my H last night that any time I'm tempted to buy something he needs to remind me that I could probably find something way better at Zara and therefore save the $ for that special occasion (except he is not with my during my lunch hour when lots of retail damage is done).  Maybe I should put sticky notes in my wallet with "Zara" on it. There is an idea!


Hope you're having a great Thursday!

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment