one day left

Hello ladies!
I wanted to thank you for commenting on my previous post, for sharing some of your tips and also showing support. I know all of you understand how hard it is not to shop :)
A few ladies have expressed interest in joining me on this little shopping ban. I think we can do it girls. Even a few weeks would be a great accomplishment.

The change of seasons is making it somewhat challenging not to buy certain Fall items. I think making a couple of exceptions for 1-2 items you REALLY NEED would be fair. My exception: Boots (and if J.Crew has an additional % off their sales items than maybe, just maybe, the pink checkered button up).

So lets put away the little thin plastic implement of financial destruction and shop our own closet, mix'n match the unexpected and have fun with it!

And here is Wednesdays outfit:


Blouse: Old Navy
Jacket: Aeropostale
Pants and Necklace: F21
Flats: Marshalls
Bag: Gift from Mr.


Happy Friday! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment