Comfy/Cozy













First of all, today is 11/11/11 ! I feel like it calls for a celebration... don't really know why, but who is against a reason for a celebration? Anyways, I wore this outfit yesterday, and let me just say it was SO cozy. The over-sized sweater +cable knit scarf+ lace-up boots was the perfect combination to stroll around in. I especially like these boots because they are totally not your bore snore regular ol' lace-up boots. They have this fun zipper on the back and a chunky block heel that really make a statement. And another fun thing about this outfit is that this sweater is reversible. I don't think I've owned a

reversible garment in ages! I can see myself living in basically this entire outfit all winter long.



Oh and in case you were wondering what's in there, it is a pumpkin spice latte. yummm. Hope you all had an amazing week and a wonderful weekend to come!



Just a reminder, I updated SHOP Flashes of style, so be sure to check it out! Tons of great

vintage finds this time :)




TWITTER.



Follow Flashes of Style





wearing: Something Else Sweater... Koshka; Scarf...Forever 21; Denim...H&M; Senso 'Jacey' Boots ... Dear Fieldbinder; Bronzallure ring, Anello ring... Milor

0 comments:

Post a Comment