Faux Fur vest - I "need" a new one



 Turtleneck: Gap (buy here)
Faux Fur Vest: last winter Macy's (similar here and I'll trade mine for this one-LOVE it)
Skinny Pants: Loft 2010 (similar here and here on sale)
Boots: Sam Edelman  (buy here on sale)
 Necklace: F21 (similar here and here)
Bracelets: H&M  (similar here and here)


The drive home yesterday was quite lovely - wet snow! I'm not the biggest snow fan, or a fan at all, but I do love watching the beautiful snowflakes fall (preferably from the inside).  Snowflakes make me smile. Wet snow that makes the roads icy - nothing to smile about. Woke up to almost 8 inches of snow!


Let's go back to smiling....

I believe I posted this picture earlier this year.  Snowflakes on my car window (taken with iPhone camera).
Even if you don't like winter you have to admit these are beautiful!

Thank you for reading!


xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment