(outfit from last Tuesday)
 Sweater: Banana Republic (similar here and here)
Chambray Shirt: Target (buy similar here)
Jeans: Kohl's (Candie's) (buy here)
Pumps: Steve Madden (buy here)
Necklace: JCPenny (similar here and here)
Belt: Came w/a skirt (similar here, here and three for price of one here)
Watch: Michael Kors (buy here, similar here for $25)



The long weekend is coming to an end. I didn't accomplish something I was hoping I would. My problem is when I set my mind on something I want it done now. Instead, I need to learn patience.
I wanted to change up a few things in our half bathroom (thanks to pinterest) but I didn't find certain items I needed. So I'll just have to be patient and wait.


Hope you had a great weekend! 


p.s. Last chance to enter the giveaway, there will be two winners and there are four different ways to enter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment