It's Almost Christmas











I have been searching for the perfect leather shorts for what has seemed like ages now!

These ones by Mink Pink totally fit the bill and have been a major staple in my wardrobe

lately. I love that they are tailored and not to shiny looking. And of course anything

high-waisted is a plus for me. I love pairing them with super femme pieces to add a

bit of edge. Especially with a frilly top like this! Anyways it is two days until Christmas

and I am still not finished with my shopping! It honestly hasn't hit me yet that it

is so soon. Gotta listen to more Christmas music while I can.



Well I hope you all have a lovely day and enjoy this holiday season!



TWITTER.



Follow Flashes of Style




wearing: sweater c/o Romwe; Mink Pink shorts c/o Shop Hallelu; bag c/o VJ-style; Chelsea Crew Wedges c/o LuLu's

0 comments:

Post a Comment