Leopard Love











Hello! I am back from my mini-blog hiatus. It seriously wasn't even that long but to me

it felt like forever. Anyways, my quick Philly trip was absolutely amazing and jam-packed

which is just the way I like it. I swear I am the most antsy person sometimes so getting

out of Texas even for a short bit was great. So on to the outfit- introducing one of my

favorite winter coats! I am in love with the camel color and of course the collar had me

sold. The fur leopard reminds me of old Hollywood in someway and I feel quite

fancy when I put it on, even when it is just with a simple outfit. I paired it here with

these burgundy tights for a little pop of color.



Well I hope you all are having a lovely week so far! The holidays are almost here. Enjoy

every moment of it.




TWITTER.



Follow Flashes of Style




Mild meets wild coat c/o ModCloth; dress- H&M; tights c/o Calico; bag c/o Melie Bianco,

loafers- thrifted.



0 comments:

Post a Comment