Studded pumps

Have you ever seen a pair of shoes, or a bag, or a jacket, or whatever else, and instantely fell in love? But then you saw the price....not so affordable. Well the first time I saw this pair of shoes I thought they were absolutely amazing. Then I saw the price. Well, they're still amazing but the price was not. Actually it is amazing, amazing how pricey they are.
Then I came across a pair that slightly resembled the amazing shoes....and the price was much better.  But I still didn't buy them (I hate paying full price). Let's just say patience pays off, in most cases.

I could not pass up this deal, didn't want to take a chance. Can't wait to get these in the mail.


(buy here on sale + use code "friends" for additional 25% off! 
available in three colors)


Would you wear these? 

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment