Take a Walk on The Wild side











Boy was it cold when these photos were taken! The coldest day that I have felt

so far this season. Luckily I had my coffee to keep me warm. And of course later

in the day I picked up my coat. Silly me, I never check the temperature before I

step outside. Anyways, I wore this simple outfit while looking around shops

downtown yesterday. The outfit itself would have been pretty plain, so I knew

I wanted to add some pattern to it. I found this leopard print blouse to be

perfect with the burgundy sweater. Plus leopard print for me is totally

unexpected. It's fun to venture out sometimes!



Hope you all are having a lovely day
♥.



TWITTER.



Follow Flashes of Style








wearing: top c/o DV by Dolce Vita; sweater- Urban Outfitters;

'Kaley' in jet denim c/o Raven Denim; bag c/o VJ-Style; Scarf - causeway mall

shoes- thrifted



0 comments:

Post a Comment