Wall Art













This is my favorite wall on my favorite street in one of my favorite cities in the entire
world. It's kind of a random wall, but every time I am driving up this hill-y street
and pass this colorful wall, my day is made just a bit better. It must be some silly
sentimental value or something but either way it makes me smile. Anyways I wore this
outfit yesterday without even having to wear a coat! It was undeniably
perfect sweater weather and I definitely enjoyed not having to bundle up for one day.
I love the teeny-tiny pleats on this skirt and the A-line silhouette. Totally my favorite
to pair with tights and a fitted sweater.


Well I hope you all are having a lovely Monday!




Follow Flashes of Style


wearing: top c/o Romwe; skirt c/o Hallelu; bag c/o Melie Bianco;
Dr. Martens - Urban Outfitters

0 comments:

Post a Comment