Soft Wavy Hair Tutorial

Soft, sexy wavy hair? Sign me up! 

I have received so many hair tutorial requests and at some point I might have mentioned that I'm a little camera shy. Yea, I know, me camera shy, yea right!  It's true my friends, it's true. I don't even like my picture taken, unless it's with my own camera...because it has that little magic button called "delete" and I have the FULL control of it. 

I didn't want to leave you all hanging because of this little issue cameras and I have.  So I searched and searched to find a lovely lady on youtube that might curl her hair in a similar way I do but most importantly with the same results (yes, there are waaay too many youtube videos on how to create soft waves).  I've been frying my hair for years and years but curling it the way I do for about 6 yrs now (my hair is naturally curly/wavy but the not the pretty kind of curly/wavy in my personal opinion.  Picky much?!)

Ok, so here is the video I found and I picked this one because the results are pretty much the same as mine. It doesn't look like you tried hard. 
I don't divide/put my hair up when curl it, because for me, personally, it's faster just to take pieces and curl them all around as I go, starting with the front. But it might be easier just to do it the way she does.



You'll figure out which technique works best for you, so don't give up if it doesn't turn out the way you want it look the first time.  Keep trying until you get the desired results. 

Enjoy! 


*In case you didn't notice or read my blah, blah's above,  this is not me in the video*

0 comments:

Post a Comment