Weekend Casual






Over-size sweaters, cozy scarves, and oxfords are typically incorporated in my weekend
looks. These vegan Dr. Marten oxfords have been a staple in my wardrobe these days.
I am completely obsessed and love the way they toughen up any look. A bit more
interesting than the typical flat, but just as comfortable. In other news, I am absolutely
going insane trying to pack for NYC! Knowing me I won't really begin until a few days
before I go (I'm crazy like that). When I moved to London for my semester abroad I
literally did not start packing until two days before my flight. As insane as it is, I am
trying to limit myself to one suitcase. I know it's crazy, but hey it's an excuse to build
a whole new wardrobe.

Hope you all are having a lovely Monday!


TWITTER.


Follow Flashes of Style

wearing: blue dots sweater c/o
Sheinside; Levi's cut-offs - vintage; bag - ebay; Vegan Doc oxfords- Free People

0 comments:

Post a Comment