Wine




Another Monday, another week full of things to do! I had a wonderfully
restful weekend spent with my brother who went off to Thailand yesterday,
as well as some of my Texas friends that I haven't seen in a while. Lazy days
and late nights are my favorite kind of weekends! Anyways, I wore this outfit a
few days ago to go to my brother's goodbye dinner with the fam. This skirt was a
summer favorite, often worn with platform sandals and tanks. It was fun
transforming it into a winter piece by pairing it with a chunky sweater and booties.
I love re-mixing my favorites in my closet!

Well I hope you all are having a lovely start to your week! Mine is going to be a busy
one.



wearing: sweater- f21; skirt c/o
Chicwish; bag c/o Lodis; 'Rina' booties c/o 80%20

0 comments:

Post a Comment