Hint of sparkle





For a split second, we had a tiny hint of warmer weather! Of course I also had a light jacket to go over this, but keyword is light. While there is no rush for summer yet for me, the pleasant weather was indeed refreshing. Anyways, I have been completely obsessed with these boots I got from Dear Fieldbinder. Wore them basically every single day since I have had them. It's definitely a necessity to have a pair of comfortable staple shoes in this city and I think I have found my pair! Also, I am loving this burgundy color right now, especially paired with a pastel. Don't be surprised if I am pastel crazy this spring!

Anyways, I hope you all have a lovely leap day.



wearing: top c/o
VJ-style; skirt c/o Shop Akira; bag c/o Remi & Emmy; Dolce
Vita 'Willix' boots c/o Dear Fieldbinder

0 comments:

Post a Comment