Uptown girl






This photo was taken on what definitely was one of the warmest days I have experienced so far in NYC. On days like this I go for comfort- a billowy blouse, skinnies and oxfords. I always feel that accessories are key in such a simple outfit, so I threw on some bracelets and my favorite hat (also worn here). I hung around the Upper East Side with Natalie and Claire and tried Shake Shack for the first time! I got a vanilla shake and it was pretty much to die for.

Anyways, I am going to keep this post short and sweet because today Ryan arrives in town! Pretty much bursting with excitement right now!

PS- I am now on Pinterest! Be sure to follow me :) Follow Me on Pinterest


wearing: top c/o Romwe; skinnies c/o Raven Denim; hat c/o LuLu's; oxfords- Dolce Vita

0 comments:

Post a Comment