Hair Care







I always receive many questions about my hair regimen and what I do to get the waves I
always sport. There is actually not much to it! My hair is naturally wavy, but to make them even
more defined, I use Arrojo's styling whip on my damp hair. I let it air dry a bit and then use a 1-inch curling iron on a few pieces here and there for a tousled look. On days 2 and 3 after washing I always use Arrojo's dry shampoo to keep my hair looking fresh! So there you have it.
Anyways, on this particular day the weather was super warm so I threw on this Cheap Monday
denim tank and stepped out the door without even a sweater. I am obsessed with this tank... definitely plan on wearing it with denim shorts this summer. Love denim on denim!

Hope you all are having a great day!


span > Follow Me on Pinterest


top c/o Cheap Monday; skirt- F21; platforms- Free people; bag c/o LuLu's; hair products c/o Arrojo

0 comments:

Post a Comment