One blazer - 4 different ways

Commonly asked question - what can I wear my blazer with? Easy answer - pretty much everything. Jeans, dress pants, skirts, short, skinny pants, dresses...  The possibilities are endless.

Since I don't have time, at the moment, to style one of my blazers a few different ways, that is - take a number of different outfit pictures I thought this might be a "quicker" way (not as time consuming...which might have been a bad idea since I'm REALLY loving this blazer..and a few other items on here. I can never win, can I? Or can I?)








Coral Blazer

Outfit 1: Top, Pants, Shoes, Ring

Outfit 2: Lace Top, Pants, Shoes

Outfit 3: Top, Jeans, Shoes, Necklace

Outfit 4: Dress, Shoes, Necklace Clutch


Do you wear blazers? What is your favorite way of wearing them? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment